Welcome to the all-new DUAT.com!
We are happy to present to you our brand-new, completely redesigned website! We think that you will enjoy and benefit from the many changes that we've made, while still feeling comfortable with the functionality that you've come depend on and to expect from DUAT.com. You may still use our Classic website until September 30, 2014, at which time we will retire that site in favor of our new DUAT.com website.
Please take a moment after you've had a chance to review the new site and let us know what you think. Your opinion matters to us and we look forward to hearing from you.*Please note: To access future sessions in DUAT.com Classic,
you will need to click on the "DUAT.com Classic" link in the bottom right hand corner of any page
FAA CERTIFIED WEATHER AND FLIGHT PLANNING
Please review the following notice(s) issued by the FAA:
FAA Security Bulletin
Terrorists who are no longer able to hijack commercial airliners because of increased security at commercial airports may turn to GA airports and aircraft to conduct operations.
The TSA asks members of the GA community to report all unusual and suspicious activities. If you observe persons, aircraft, and operations that do not fit the customary pattern at your airport, you should immediately advise law enforcement authorities.
Your immediate action is requested for these items:
- Secure unattended aircraft to prevent unauthorized use.
- Verify the identification of crew and passengers prior to departure.
- Verify that baggage and cargo are known to the persons on board.
- Where identification systems are in place, encourage employees to wear proper identification and challenge persons not wearing proper identification.
Increased vigilance should be directed toward the following:
- Aircraft with unusual or unauthorized modifications.
- Persons loitering in the vicinity of aircraft or air operations areas.
- Persons who appear to be under stress or the control of other persons.
- Persons whose identification appears altered or inconsistent.
*** ATTENTION *** ALL *** PILOTS ***
Please note that the following statement is directed at potential abusers/hackers
and is not meant to discourage legitimate users in any way: